Crash Bandicoot 3D is a 3D Crash game for the 3DS where Cortex attempts to harness the power of the Elemental Crystals in order to power a machine to control the Elements of the world, and Crash must stop it in his usual destructive way.
Wumpa Coins will retrun and can be used for unlocking Skins, New Crates, and Secret Levels. A certain amount of Coins are dropped after defeating an enemy. Crash can supress an unlimited amount of Coins. Some can be found by breaking Coin Crates.
Crash sometimes will earn power ups by defeating enemies:
Crash can walk and jump on TNT and Nitro Crates without setting them off.
Mostly earned by defeating aquatic enemies. This will allow Crash to infinitely swim underwater until he is harmed by an enemy.
Now returns as a power up exclusive to the final level. It will let Crash take more damage before losing it. Crash can shoot Missiles and use a Hovering device to fly for a short time.
Doubles anything Crash collects, from Wumpa to Gems.
Super Spin TornadoEdit
Turns Crash into a large orange whirlwind that sucks enemies in and shoots them out defeated. It also sucks in Crates. Crash cannot be harmed by Nitro in this form.
Crash will be able to wield Bombs, Beakers, Ray Guns, and Wumpa in order to destroy other enemies with ease.
- N. Sanity Island
- Wumpa Island
- The Ocean
- Fly Trap Isle
- Toxic Plant
- Ice Mountain
- Cortex Castle
- Nitrus Brio
- Crash on Polar
- Coco on Pura
- Ripper Roo
- Fly Trap King
- Koala Kong
- Pinstripe Potoroo
- N. Gin
- Fly Trap
- Fire Fly Trap
- Big Turtle
- Lab Assistant
- Polar Bear
- Rocket Penguin
- Mech Lab Assistant
- Big Fish
- Mechanical Turtle
- Mechanical Vulture
- Mechanical Armadillo
- Big Shark
- Normal Crate - Gives the player Wumpa under three wumpa
- ? Crate - Gives the player a Life or Wumpa.
- TNT Crate - Counts down to three before exploding
- Coin Crate - Gives the player some Coins
- Nitro Crate - Will explode when touched
- Bouncy Crate - Gives the player prizes by bouncing on it
- Arrow Crate - Makes the player bounce up high and can be broken for Wumpa
- POW Crate - Releases Fireworks
- Invisibility Crate - Makes Crash temporarrily invulnrable
- Crash Crate - Gives the player a life
- Aku Aku Crate - Gives the player an Aku Aku hitpoint
- Ammo Crate - Gives the player a random Weapon