Crash Bandicoot Trilogy is a game released in 2017 and was developed by Vicarious Visions. It is a remake of the first three Crash Bandicoot games.
- Crash Bandicoot (1996)
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (1997)
- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped (1998)
- Bryce Papenbrook (in style of Adrien Ageste/Cat Noir) as Crash Bandicoot (speaking voice)
- Jason Ritter (in style of Dipper Pines) as Kid Crash Bandicoot (speaking voice)
- Cristina Vee (in style of Rei Vino/Sailor Mars) as Coco Bandicoot
- Maurice LaMarche as Doctor Nitrus Brio
- Alex Hirsch (in style of Grunkle Stan) as Aku Aku
- John DiMaggio as Tiny Tiger
- Troy Baker (in style of Loki) as Dr. N. Gin
- Corey Burton (in style of Captain Hook) as Uka Uka
- Liam O' Brien as Dingodile
- Jonathan Freeman (in style of Jafar) as Doctor Nefarious Tropy
- Jesse McCartney (in style of Robin) as Fake Crash (speaking voice)
Differences from the originalsEdit
- The games graphics are in PS4 and Xbox One standards.
- All of the current and original cast members (except Maurice LaMarche, Lex Lang and John DiMaggio) were replaced with a new cast.
- In addition, due to Eric Ladin being too busy voicing Crash for future Crash Bandicoot videogames, Bryce Papenbrook temporary replaces him in style of Adrien Ageste/Cat Noir.
- Jonathan Freeman has replaced Michael Ensign, the voice of Doctor Nefarious Tropy.
- Much of the soundtrack from the critically praised Disney cartoon Gravity Falls was used in all of the games.
- Stormy Ascent: The remastered level after completing Lights Out.
- 27 Gems collected(including Stormy Ascent).
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes BackEdit
- Dr. Nitrus Brio: The remastered 100% ending theme and credits.
Crash Bandicoot 3: WarpedEdit
- Fake Crash: All 3 secret boss battles in Toad Village, Under Pressure and Hog Ride.
- Deep Trouble: The remastered underwater in death route theme.
- Hot Coco: requires 28 relics in Warp Room 6.
- Eggipus Rex: The secret level was removed from the original Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.